Stuffed Mushroom Recipes
When you prepare one of my stuffed mushroom recipes, be ready for a battle royale trying to save these irresistible morsels until the guests arrive! Every bite bursts in your mouth with flavor and juiciness! Stuffed Mushrooms Royale is a crowd pleaser and enough to feed a crowd. Don't worry, You can always cut this healthy appetizer recipe in half for less people.
Sometimes I make a stuffed mushroom recipe, like the one below or maybe my Italian Stuffed Mushrooms, in place of sauted mushrooms to go along side a juicy steak. Bake a potato, make a caeser salad and you have a full course meal.
Note: I use muffin tins lined with parchment paper muffin cups. Saves incredible amount of cleaning time and energy.
Double this recipe for a larger crowd.
Stuffed Mushrooms Royale Recipe
- 12 large mushrooms
- 1/2 cup crabmeat (or imitation crab or lobster)
- 1/2 cup shrimp, chopped
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 green onions or chives, chopped fine
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup of sharp or medium cheddar
- 1 tbsp dill
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Optional: Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Wash mushrooms thoroughly and set on paper towel to dry.
- Remove mushroom stems by holding them at the base of the stem and gently twisting. (Keep stems in fridge, you can use them later in another recipe.)
- Mix all remaining filling ingredients together.
- Using a small spoon, fill mushroom caps, piling them high.
- Drizzle each mushroom with a few drops of olive oil.
- Lightly sprinkle with paprika.
- As I mentioned earlier, a great way to bake stuffed mushrooms is by placing them in muffin tins. It stops them from rolling over plus it is less mess. They sit in the juice as they are baking and this keeps them succulent!
- Bake for 30 min. or until golden on top.
Prep time: 20 min.
Cook time: 25 min.
Live Long and Mangia!
Return from Stuffed Mushroom Recipes to Heavenly Appetizer Recipes