Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Recipe
Heat up your weekend and your pallet with my spicy jalapeno popper recipe! These make the perfect appetizer recipe for a backyard BBQ or any party or function that comes your way. A little spicy but a lot addicting! They can always be made ahead of time and pop them in the oven when needed. Guaranteed, your family will love them and so will your guests! Below are two different fillings that I have created, very different from each other but equally delicious. You be the judge when you give my stuffed Jalapeno peppers a try!
NOTE: It is a benefit to you if you have thin plastic gloves on hand to wear while deseeding and cutting peppers! Oh yes, and parchment paper is very handy for baking! (But that is optional)
Jalapeno Popper Recipe
- 8-10 jalapeno peppers
- 8 slices bacon, crumbled
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 heaping tbsp. salsa
- 3 tbsp. sour cream
- Grated cheddar to melt on top.
- Boil peppers for 5 minutes and rinse them in strainer and let them cool.
- Leaving the stem on the pepper (it looks nicer) slice each pepper in half down the middle from one side of the stem down.
- Discard seeds and inside of pepper.
- Fry bacon, drain and crumble.
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl together well, add in bacon.
- Using a small spoon or knife, fill each half of pepper and place on cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Grate small amount of cheddar on top of each pepper.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- 8-10 Jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup fresh or canned wild sockeye salmon. (I used sockeye fillet cooked day before)
- 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 chives, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mozzarella or marble cheese
- Prepare peppers the same as above recipe.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl make sure they are well blended.
- Fill each half of pepper.
- Place on cookie sheet, with parchment paper.
- Grate a little mozzarella or marble cheese on top of each one.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Prep time: 30 min.
Cook time: 30 min.
Serves: 16 to 20 pepper halves
Jalapeno Peppers - Fight migraine headaches and sinus headaches. Prevent sinusitis and relieve congestion. Help lower high blood pressure. Fight inflammation. Help soothe intestinal diseases. Can help you burn fat and lose weight. Help protect your heart. Have loads of vitamin C.
Do your feet get cold in the winter? Sprinkle powdered cayenne in your shoes. It will keep you feet nice and warm during those cold winter days!
Return From Jalapeno Popper Recipe to Heavenly Scent Appetizer Recipes