Three Cheese Baked Crab Dip Recipe
This is a rich and delectable crab dip recipe that nobody can deny! Well unless of course, you are allergic to seafood. lol. Your guests will be fighting to lick the bowl over this one! It is reasonably quick and easy to make, and will always accent any appy platter you make for any occasion.
For a budget friendly alternative, I have really taken a liking to the imitation King crab for many of my recipes (the imitation lobster too for that matter). It is made of a fish called Pollock and it is quite a tasty alternative to the real thing. Most kids love it without really knowing they are eating fish!
- 1 cup soft cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Few drops of Tabasco sauce
- 1-1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1-2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 green onions chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 1lb of fresh or flash frozen pkg. of crab meat (1 can of crab meat can be substituted making sure to remove any shell etc).
- 1/4 cup of parmesan or Romano cheese
- Fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Fresh multigrain or plain baguette or crackers
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise and cheddar or Monterey cheese.
- Add Tabasco sauce, mustard, lemon juice, garlic, green onions and salt and pepper and blend all these ingredients together well.
- Stir in crab meat and transfer to a small casserole or baking dish.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and parsley.
- Bake in oven for 35 min or until hot, bubbly and golden brown on top.
Return from Baked Crab Dip Recipe to Italian Appetizer Recipes